Friday, January 26, 2018

Very Chilly Wonderland

Hello and happy Friday!
I am sharing a layout that I created using the January 1st sketch at Stuck?!. I also am entering it in the Scrap Our Stash Golden Globe winter challenge.

I used the November 2016 and 2017 Hip Kit Club kits for this fun winter layout:


I used a snowflake cutfile from the Silhouette Store and duplicated it 5 times on my background white card stock. I backed them with patterned paper. I used some diecuts for my title along with a glitter banner. I fussy cut that cute polar bear:


I added some machine stitching in gold on the bottom border. Check out that cute penguin, isn't he adorable?


I added some diecut snowflakes, gold stars and enamel dots:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. Great photos and a wonderful take on the sketch, Lisa! Love that bear peeking out from behind the pics! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the perfect photo for this challenge and I love the way you backed the snowflakes with PP. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect page for our Winter challenge! So lovely stash used! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely winter page!So cute❤Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty page. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wintry page :) I love the little HKC ephemera, so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout! Love all the cute embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, love how you used both the positive and negetive parts of your die cutting! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!