Friday, January 19, 2018

Year In Review- 2017

Hey there!
Do you create a year in review layout? If so, we would love to see them! My challenge for the January mini crop at Creative Inspiration is to create a year in review layout. I created 2 this year- one for each of my kids. 
I used some Echo Park stash and a cut file from the Silhouette store for both of these:

Austin's:


I colored the "2017" with 3 different colors of ink and then added tangled thread under it:


I added some stickers, popping a few of them up with foam:


Sierra's:


This cut file was perfect for both of these pages! I backed it with a few different patterned papers and added some gold faux stitching around the year. I machine stitched using gold thread around the photos:


Thanks for stopping by and we would love to see your year in review pages!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!