Sunday, February 18, 2018

Love Every Minute...

Hello and happy Sunday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using one of the February 15th sketches at Stuck?! Sketches and the Take 5 challenge at paper Issues. I used Cocoa Vanilla Wild At Heart for this layout of Sierra and I:


I added some navy machine stitching in a circle and then added some mists to my background. I fussy cut the "Love every minute" from one of the papers and then dug deep into my stash for the "with" and "You". The "with" is from Authentique and the "you" is from when I first started scrapping 21 years ago:


I added a rubber charm and a chipboard heart along with 3 fussy cut butterflies. Behind the photo, I added a chipboard frame and a few different patterned papers:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




5 comments :

  1. Great mixed media background with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lisa, I am a huge fan of your background work! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout, you're background is fab. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!