Saturday, February 10, 2018

Love Out Loud

Hey there!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
I created this layout last weekend using the February 1st sketch at Stuck?! and combined it with the This or That challenge at Paper Issues and the Golden Globe challenge at Scrap Our Stash.


I added a few tags behind my photos, added some twine. I fussy cut the "Love out Loud" from one of the papers and added a doily and diecut:


I hand wrote "on the" and added some Thickers for part of my title. I added some Simple Stories enamel dots and a flair from Creative Embellishments:


Here is the sketch:


and the stash challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments :

  1. Loving all the details and mixed media on this layout! Thanks for joining in our fun at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Lisa, I always love it when your name pops up in my feed! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and colorful!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another fantastic page! Love your design on this! Well done! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page as always Lisa :) You've used my favourite title! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much detail, gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! those layers of embellies rock!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on both challenges. Love the background and your layering. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!