Monday, February 5, 2018

Love You!

Hello! Happy Monday!
There's a new challenge up over at Cards In Envy today. The challenge is: Love You So Much.  Create a card that fits in a regular envelope and requires no extra postage and has a love or valentine theme.
I used some very old papers from my stash. They are so old, I don't know what company they are from! LOL!


I created a few layers and then added some machine stitching. I fussy cut the flowers attaching them with The Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect and then fluffed up the edges to give a little dimension:


Thanks for stopping by and hope you will play along with us this month!


1 comment :

  1. Awesome card, I love how you added the text to the flowers it adds so much to it and the stitching great detail

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!