Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thankful

Hello!
I am back to share another layout I created during the ice storm.
I used a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap along with some old Heidi Swapp papers. Yes, I am trying to bust some stash here! I used a cut file from Paper Issues and colored it with watercolors:


Here are a few close ups:

                                           
                                            I am using some sequin stash as well:



Here is the sketch:


This is not one of my favorite layouts, but I finally scrapped these photos.
Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments :

  1. So beautiful Lisa! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and all the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice! The scattering of hearts is great.Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout! I'm pretty sure I have those same papers in my stash still...always a great thing to do some stash busting! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the title. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!