Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Winter Work

Hey there!
It's my turn again up on the ScraPerfect Blog.
I am sharing a not so fun winter layout- it involves shoveling! LOL!
I used Fancy Pants Timbergrove and Winterland along with a cut file from Paper Issues, LYB snowflakes and Studio Calico wood veneer:


I wanted to add some patterned paper behind the open circle of the cut file.

I used The Best Glue Ever along with the No-Clog Writing Cap to add a thin line of glue to the cut file:



Then flipped it over on the patterned paper. Perfect results every time! 



Here are a few close ups of my layout:

I used The Best Glue Ever to adhere the snowflakes and my title:


Love how quick and fast it holds!


Thanks for sharing your day with me!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!