Sunday, February 11, 2018

You & Me

Hello! Happy Sunday!
Hope you are having a great weekend! I spent some time scrapping yesterday and got 2 layouts done!
I played along with the CSI February 1st case file. I used a Rubber Buggy sketch and came up with this page of Austin and I. I combined Basic Grey Prism and JilliBean Soup Mushroom Medley:


I used a Paper Issues cut file and used watercolor to color them:


I fussy cut the card from one of the papers, added patterned paper behind it and  JilliBean sticker under it:


I love how this title turned out! I just combined 2 different watercolors and blended them together in the middle. I added some JilliBean diecuts, popping the first cloud up with foam tape:


Here's the case file:

I used the colors along with a solid white background, mixed media background, flowers and hearts. I also documented a summer memory.

Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!




8 comments :

  1. Well done and beautiful scrapbook page. Wonderful picture of Austin and you. Love the case file info. We have been in a few design teams together and love your work.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful scrapbook page with us at The Rubber Buggy challenge and can't wait to see your next project with us soon. Hugs Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought of water colouring elements to suit the requirements of the CSI challenge. I always just to go my pattern papers. I love how it all turned out. The title cut file is really neat. The background work is so pretty, and I love the bits of machine stitching. Great job! TFS with us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is fantastic! I adore your use of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the background with water colour! The two-coloured title looks great, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CSI:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly turned out to be stunning ! Beautiful use of the watercolors and cutfies. TFS AT CSI

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fresh and amazing page! Thank you for playing with us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the softness of this page from the watercolors! Just beautiful! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI again!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!