Thursday, April 5, 2018

2018

Hello scrappy friends!
It's my turn to post the stash challenge today at Creative Inspiration. I am busting some of my wood veneer stash today! (Actually, everything I used is from my stash)
I used a Paper Issues cut file and Jilli Bean Soup Mushroom Medley for this layout of me:


I backed the cut file using different patterned papers from the collection and ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap on the bottle. I added a wood veneer typewriter, a diecut and a felt butterfly:


Here are a few more pieces of wood veneer, another butterfly and a couple of diecuts


I added a few layers of patterned papers and a wood veneer panel behind my photo:


I created my background with watercolors and mists.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!