Monday, April 2, 2018

Get Negative!

That's the theme for the new card challenge at Cards In Envy

Get negative- Create a card with the NEGATIVE space of a die or punch.

Welcome back to my blog!
I had a hard time with this challenge and probably way over thought it, especially after I have seen the amazing cards by the rest of the team.
I decided to use the negative part of the sun burst as a stencil. I laid it on top of a white piece of cardstock and sprayed it with a few mists. When it was dry, I fussy cut it out and stitched it on another piece of misted cardstock.
Anyways, here is my card:



I finished it off with some stitching, a few clouds, some Simple Stories stickers and some twine.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!