Friday, April 13, 2018

Soul Sisters

Hey there!
I have a layout up on the ScraPerfect Blog today and wanted to share it here as well.
I am sharing an easy way to add twine to your project. The easiest way I have found is using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever along with the No-Clog Writing Cap.
I used Pebbles Girls Squad for this layout of Sierra and a few friends.
Here is my layout:


Lay your twine where you want it on your layout. Put the No Clog Writing Cap that is attached to the bottle of the Best Glue Ever on the layout where you want to adhere the twine. Add a small thin dot of glue. 


Place the twine on top. Easy Peasy!


The glue dries clear so you won't notice it if you add too much. But remember, a little bit goes along way. Here are a few close ups:


I also used the Best Glue Ever to adhere my embellies on this page.


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!