Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Graduation Invites

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am here to share a fun and easy graduation invite I have up on the ScraPerfect Blog today. Austin is graduating from high school this year. Rather than having someone make invites for his party, I decided to create my own.

I used an invite I found on Pinterest: http://www.make-your-own-invitations.com/printable-graduation-invitations.html

I spiffed it up a bit by adding some color and the year in a few places. For safety reasons, I blurred out the party specifics. I created a word document and printed 4 out per page on matte photo paper.
Here's what I came up with:


I started by cutting the cardstock to size.
The orange is 3 3/4"x 5 1/8"
Black is 3 1/2"x 4 3/4"
The invite is 3 1/4"x 4 1/2"
I added The Best Glue Ever to the back of the black cardstock using the No Clog Writing Cap. Just a little bit of this glue goes a long way! I adhered the black cardstock to the orange cardstock. 


I added The Best Glue Ever to the  back of the invite in the same manner and adhered this to the black cardstock.


Now all I have to do is address the envelopes and include one of his senior photos.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!