Friday, July 20, 2018

Camping

Hey there!
I posted a new challenge today over at Creative Inspiration for the July mini crop. My challenge is to create a camping or outdoor activity layout.
I used Simple Stories Take A Hike along with a Silhouette cut file for this layout:


I cut the cut file on white cardstock and backed it with patterned papers. I added a few stickers and used a date stamp:


I added a few layers under my photo along with a zigzag stitch. I hand cut trees from patterned paper and added some machine stitching:


On the background, I used watercolors. I added another sticker that is popped up with foam:


I would love to see what you create with this challenge! Please share on the thread over at Creative Inspiration.

Enjoy your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!