Monday, July 23, 2018

Whisker Graphics

Hey there!
I am up on the Whisker Graphics Blog  today with a thank you gift I created.
I started my project with a red striped Bigger Bitty Bag from the Sample Set:





I added a piece of red corrugated paper, some gold thread and placed a Sweet Sticky Label on it. I added a gold "Thanks" sticker to the top along with a flower I made using Divine Twine. I tied a piece of Red Divine Twine, added some stitching and enamel stars:


Here's a side view of the layers:


Lastly, I used some more of the Divine Twine to add a bow to the tag. I added a few scrappy embellishments inside. I closed the bag by folding over the top, punching a hole on each side and wrapping the Divine Twine and tied it with a bow:



I love how this turned out and it will make a great gift for a scrappy friend!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!