Thursday, August 23, 2018

A Graduation Layout

Hello!
I am back to share my layout using sketch #338 at Sketches In Thyme.
I used Simple Stories Rad Grad for this page of Austin:


This was a fairly simple layout for me, but it took me forever to do. I wanted to add orange to the layout to bring out the ribbon on the flower, but not sure if I should have? I popped the globe up with foam tape. I created my border using 2 different patterned papers and stitching:


I fussy cut the cap, banner and "2018" from one of the papers and popped the cap and banner up with foam. I added the Graduation Day sticker:


I love this quote from Doctor Seuss and had to include it on my layout:


Here's the sketch:


Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!