Saturday, September 15, 2018

Birthday Boy

Hello!
There is a new case file up over at CSI!
I used Fancy Pants Joy Parade for this layout of Bender:


I used lots of watercolor on my background and then used a Creative Embellishments stamp and stamped in black ink. I added a few puffy sticker hearts and a corkboard piece to a journaling card from this collection:


I added a few triangle puffy stickers, another cork board sticker and a few more puffy heart stickers to this corner of my photo:


I had some white cardstock butterflies sitting on my desk from a previous layout and used watercolors to color them. I added several layers of patterned paper under my photo. I also added some machine stitching:


For my title I used puffy alphas from the Joy Parade collection. I love these!
Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the colors. I added dots, other animal, insects and the triangles for evidence. I chose to document about our dog, who is is doggie heaven, for my testimony. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. Love your pages! What type of paper are you using for your base? How do you watercolour without it piling or warping?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!