Saturday, September 1, 2018

CI September Mini Crop

Hey there!
Creative Inspiration's Annual Birthday Crop is going on right now!
We have some fun challenges and a prize up for grabs!
Here is a layout I created to go with my fun challenge- create a project using something that starts with each letter in the word BIRTHDAY.
Here is my layout using JilliBean Soup Spotted Owl Soup and Scenic Route rub-ons from my stash:


I added some watercolor to my background and then added an old Scenic Route rub-on, a diecut for my journaling, some bits of patterned papers and a few stickers:


I added a few strips of paper along with some stitching and washi tape for my border:


At the top right of my page, I created a cluster using papers and stickers:


Hope you will check out the other challenges and play along with us!














No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!