Saturday, September 1, 2018

Organized Choas

Hey there!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
It's the first of the month, that means a new case file is up on the CSI blog!
I used Echo Park Creative Agenda for this layout about work:


I stitched a messy circle with black thread and then added a bunch of stickers from the collection. I used a card from the collection, "Every day I'm hustling", as my subtitle. I really have to hustle at work, but I love it! It makes time go so fast!


I added quite a few layers under the photo of my desk and then added a few more stickers, some popped up with foam to give some dimension:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the desk theme and the colors.
Stop on over to the CSI blog to see what the rest of the DT did and to play along. There are always awesome prizes to be won! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!