Thursday, September 13, 2018

Twine Bottle

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a fun project using The Best Glue Ever.
Over the years, I saved a few bottles that Prima flowers used to come in. I decided to use some of my Divine Twine and wrap one of the bottles.


 I grabbed The Best Glue Ever and applied it to the bottle using a paint brush:



I started wrapping it with the twine only adding glue to about an inch at a time:


I decided to use two different twines:


I continued wrapping until I did the entire bottle. I added another piece of twine to tie a bow:


I plan on putting a few fake flowers in it and placing on the table in my screened in porch.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!