Friday, October 5, 2018

My First DRU Post!

Hey There Scrappy Friends!
I have my first post for Dies R Us today!
I am so excited to be on this amazing team and share a few cards with you using Millie & June 6x6 paper pad and the Impression Obsession With Sympathy die.

I used the same design for both cards and pretty much the same patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad.
For my first card I used black patterned paper for my base and my sentiment. I love how the sentiment pops off the card! I added a few layers of paper, a few circles, a few rectangles, some stitching and a puffy flower:


I am used to using my Silhouette Cameo to diecut things and I just have to say how much I loved using this die. The diecut was perfect! Here's a close up:


Like I said above, I used the same design and pretty much the same papers for my second card. Look how different this card is from my first! I love that I can used the same die and get different looking cards!


I love the look of stitching on cards, check out how much it adds in this close up:



Here are the products I used:





I put the cards together using the Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect:



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
Come check these out! Click below for:
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon!
Lisa





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!