Saturday, October 27, 2018

So Happy Together

Hey there!
I have a layout and tutorial up on the ScraPerfect Blog today.
Here is my layout:


For this layout, I used Transfer Foil, The Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached, and The Perfect Crafting Pouch along with Crate Paper Love Notes collection.
I have had this XOXO banner sitting on my desk that I cut from my Cameo on white cardstock. I had planned on using it for another layout but didn't. So I decided to use it for this page of my hubby and I. I added Transfer Foil to it:


I added a thin layer of The Best Glue Ever using a paint brush. After I had it covered, I moved it to another piece of paper just so that it wouldn't stick to the one I had glue all over:


I let it dry for about 10-15 minutes:


Once it dried to a clear finish, this stage it is tacky, I placed the Transfer Foil on top, with the color side up and used my fingers to rub over the diecut:


After you have rubbed it, peal away the foil and this is the result. Since I used a textured cardstock, I don't have complete coverage. This is the result I was going for:


Finally, I rubbed the Perfect Crafting Pouch over the front of my banner to get rid of any stickiness the glue may have left:


I decided I needed a few foiled hearts for my page, so I started the above process on 3 diecut hearts:


Here are a few close ups of my layout:
See those gorgeous foiled hearts? I love them!


and check out that pretty shiny banner! Love that too!


The next time you have some scrappy time, try foiling your diecuts. The end results are fabulous!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!