Monday, November 5, 2018

A Christmas Card

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I am excited to be back with Whisker Graphics for another term!
I am up on the Whisker Graphics Blog today sharing a fun twine tree Christmas card.


I started with a white piece of cardstock cut to fit my card base. I used a ruler to add some pencil lines- short line at the top and the longest line at the bottom. Then I used a stick pin to poke holes at the ends of the lines:


I took Green Solid Divine Twine and divided the strand into 2 pieces:


Then I hand stitched each line. When I was finished stitching the lines with the green, I used the Divine Twine Metallic Gold to stitch around the tree: 


I finished the card up by fussy cutting a bird from the Petite Stickies and popping it up on foam. I also added a sentiment sticker and some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!