Thursday, November 15, 2018

Free Spirit

Hey there!
I am back today to share a layout I created for Off The Rails. They have a fun mood board this month to play along with!
I used an old Clique Kit for this layout of Austin:
I used white cardstock for my background and added some  mists using the packaging technique. I cut the big circle diecut in 2 pieces and added the bigger piece on top and the smaller one on the bottom, stitching it in place:


I fussy cut the feathers from one of the papers. They were all black and white, I flipped 2 of them over so that I could have a little of the green pops of color. I added some diecuts and enamel dots and hearts throughout the layout:


I added the chipboard "Live Simply" for my title and added a chipboard arrow on top:


I fussy cut the dream catcher from a card that came in the kit. Love it!


Here's the mood board:


I love how this page came out!
Hope you will play along with us!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!