Friday, November 2, 2018

Maiden Voyage

Hey there!
I have my 3rd post up at Dies R Us today!
We got a new camper in June and I am finally getting around to scrap the maiden voyage of it!
I love using dies on my scrapbook pages but don't have a lot of them and turning on my Cameo is too much work, lol! Plus it's too noisy to use when the guys are sleeping since I usually scrap in the early mornings.
Anywho, I used a few dies from Dies R Us on this layout along with BoBunny Take A Hike 6x6 paper pad:


I used Lawn Fawn stamps and dies to stamp the camper and  teal colored trees:


I used the Christmas Tree Square die from Frantic Stamper for my trees. I backed them with patterned paper using The Best Glue Ever.


Here's a side view:


I love all the texture I got from these dies!
Head on over to the Dies R Us blog and tell them I sent you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!