Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Shine

Hey there!
I am  here today to share a Christmas layout with you. This layout was created for the mood board at Off The Rails I used PhotoPlay Mad Plaid, Lindy's mists and Divine Twine:



I added some mist to the background using the packaging technique. I added a frame and a few layers of patterned paper, stickers and a few fussy cut trees by my photo:


I fussy cut the "Believe In The Magic of Christmas" and popped it up with some craft foam. I added some Divine Twine to pull the layout all together and keep your eye moving:


Another fussy cut tree, a fussy cut ornament and a sticker topped off the right side of my layout:


Hope you are inspired by my layout and join us in the mood board challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!