Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Camping

Hey there friends! Happy New Year!
I am excited to be back at Creative Embellishments for this design term! I created for them about a year ago and enjoyed every minute of it using there wonderful chipboard, stamps and flair!
Here is my layout using the January photo inspiration. The twist is to add snow to your project.
When I saw this pic, I instantly thought of camping trip we took with friends in mid October. It snowed! First time I camped in the snow, LOL! I used some old papers from my stash for this layout:


I used watercolors and the Twinkle Stamp on my white cardstock background. 
I sprayed the Snowflake Frame 2 with a few different mists and added gemstones to the centers of some of the snowflakes:


I used the word "camping"  from the Camping Word Set and added some Gesso and acrylic paint to it:


For the rest of my title, I used the Basic Alphabet and covered it with Gesso and a few different colors of acrylic paint:


I added the camper from the Camping Set and added a few Chipboard Snowflakes as well. I used Gesso and acrylic paint on the camper. I finished it off with some Stickles. I used Gesso and mists along with Stickles on the snowflakes:


Here's the inspiration photo:


I was inspired by the blues, peaches and of coarse, the winter theme.
I would love if you stopped over to the Creative Embellishment blog and tell them I sent you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!