Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Gather Together

Hi there!
I am back to share my newest layout for CSI. I used the November Hip Kit Club kit for this family reunion layout:


I started this layout layering all these leaves. The green ones were cut from my Cameo and have been laying in a drawer for quite some time. I colored them with watercolors and then sprinkled them with some Heidi Swapp Gold Colorshine. I fussy cut the blue flowers from a Maggie Holmes Willow Lane paper. The acetate and wood veneer leaves are exclusives from Hip Kit. I love them both!



The gold word "Together" are Thickers included in the kit. The hearts and blue alphas that I used for the word "Gather" are also an exclusive in the kit.


Here I added a few fussy cut flowers, a Heidi Swapp ampersand, another wood veneer leaf, a cut file and some tangled gold thread:



I created a cluster at the top of my page using a few of the acetate pieces, a fussy cut flower and another branch from the cut file. At the end, I decided the upper left side of my photo needed something. So using embroidery floss, I hand stitched a circle:


I just love how this layout came out! It's my favorite! 
Here is the case file:

I hope it inspires you in some way and you play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!