Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Mother's Day

Hey there!
Today I am sharing my layout for the DT reveal at Off The Rails. I used MME Good Day Sunshine for this layout of me with my kids a few years ago on Mothers Day. We were shopping and sat down on some patio furniture for a few pics:


I used a cut file, not sure where it is from, since I didn't write it down and cut it out of white cardstock on my Cameo. I backed it with patterned paper and then went around the letters with a brown marker to make them pop. I fussy cute the letters of "Love" from one of the papers:


I added some layers of papers behind my photo and then added a cluster of flowers along with some sprigs from another cut file that was laying on my desk:


Here's the inspiration photo:

I was inspired by the "Mom" theme and colors.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!