Wednesday, February 13, 2019

My Go To Adhesive Remover

Hey there friends!
I am here today to share a fun and easy way to clean adhesive build up off of your crafting scissors. I love the Best Cleaner Ever for doing this!
I cut a variety of things with my craft scissors, some of which are sticky.  This time I had glue and craft foam on them:

I sprayed the scissors with the Best Cleaner Ever and let them sit for about 10 minutes:


Finally, I took a paper towel, used a little elbow grease and wiped the stickiness away! My scissors look brand new again:


Thanks for stopping by and the next time you are looking to remove adhesive build up, try the Best Cleaner Ever!

2 comments :

  1. thanks!!! i was trying to use a baby wipe the other day to clean my cuttle bee scissors and lets just say it didn't turn out well, ended up stabbing myself deep and yup the sticky stuff is still on the scissors!! hubby said i should not be around sharp objects lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Scrapping is dangerous! I had a mist mishap yesterday😁

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!