Friday, February 15, 2019

Sweet!

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for CSI.
I used Crate Paper Love Notes for this layout of Sierra and I:


These hearts were cut from my Cameo quite a while ago and had been sitting in a drawer. I thought they would be perfect to add a wreath to this layout. I glued them down and then added a hand stitched circle and tied a bow on the bottom. I fussy cut the "You make my heart sing" from one of the papers. I also added a heart acetate and a flair button:


I added a shelf of patterned paper to the bottom of my photo. I machine stitched the layers together and then added foam behind to pop it up and add some dimension to my layout:


I fussy cut the "XOXO" from one of the papers and then used a punch to punch some hearts. I added a border to the bottom of my page to give my layout some balance:


Here is the case file:


I was inspired by the colors, wreath and shelf. For evidence, I used: paint, wreath, woodgrain (clothespin), hearts, Valentine themed elements, and a frame.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!