Friday, February 1, 2019

Winter

Hey there friends,
It's the 1st of the month, that means a new challenge is up at CSI.
I used Fancy Pants St. Nick from my stash for this fun winter layout:


I used the Snowed In cut file from The Cut Shoppe and a tree cut file from the Silhouette store.

I backed the "Winter" cut file with patterned papers from the St. Nick collection and then stitched around the letters using silver thread.


The snowflakes are another cut file from the Silhouette store. I cut them out of white cardstock and added fussy cut hearts to this one:


I used Shimmerz, Tattered Angels and Perfect Pearls mists on my background. Here is another snowflake. On this one, I fussy cut the small red snowflake from one of the papers and placed it on top. I also added tangled silver thread under the snowflake. Finally, I added some Studio Calico wood veneer birds:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the colors, trees and birds.
For my evidence, I used stripes, dots, distressed patterns, border, trees, winter elements, birds, mist/splatters and a few cut files.
For my testimony, I documented something about winter.

We would love to have you play along with us! Just add your layout to the Facebook album.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!