Saturday, March 23, 2019

Chill'in the Lake

Hey friends!
I played along with Rochelle's sketch challenge and combined it with Stacey's challenge for March. I used the May 2018 HKC kit for this fun layout:


My friend took this fun Snapchat pic of us while camping last fall. I added a Fancy Pants flair:


I hand cut the circles and added them to the banner. I added a diecut and the pretty rose gold leaves:


I used 3 different fonts for my title including those yummy gold ones!
I added a few phrase stickers and the paint stroke stickers. I fussy cut the glasses from one of the papers:


I finished the layout off with a few black spatters.
I love how this layout came out! It's so fun!
Here's Rochelle's sketch:


and Stacey's inspiration photo:


I was inspired by the palm leaves and party theme. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!