Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Grad

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a layout with you that I created for ScraPerfect and the cold case file this month at CSI. I used October Afternoon 5 & Dime and Thrift Shop along with the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached. This is a photo of my kids on Austin's high school graduation day:


When I create a layout, I save my glueing until the end. I design my project, lay it all out, photos and embellishments. Then I use the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached and carefully add dots of glue to hold my embellishments together. On this layout, I used the glue to hold my fussy cut flowers together. Them I remove all the embellies from my page and add my watercolors to the background. This way I can bring the cluster back onto my page and see if I need to add more to my background. If I need to add more, I can just remove it all in one piece. I did the same thing with the number border going down the right side of the layout. I hope that makes sense?

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!