Sunday, March 17, 2019

Lisbon

Happy Sunday friends! Hope you had a nice weekend!
I enjoyed some free scrappy time this weekend and played along with a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap.
Sierra took these photos on her mini trip to Lisbon in January. She is studying abroad this semester in Germany and has been doing lots of traveling in her free time. So you will be seeing lots of travel pages from me, LOL!
I used old BoBunny papers for this layout:


I struggle with doing these no people layouts, so it's not my best work :)


Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


6 comments :

  1. Wow! Stunning page Lisa! What a grand adventure Sierra is having, looks so fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I really love this! I'm becoming such a fan of your work :) Such beautiful work with the sketch, loving the stitching, it's the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Love the layers and the title. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your page it is so nice. Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing detail on this layout. It really captures my attention! Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this layout, awesome details too :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!