Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Off To Germany!

Hey Friends!
Sierra left on January 2nd to study abroad in Germany this semester. This photo is her leaving us at the airport. (Man, that was the hardest thing I ever had to do!) I dug out some old BoBunny stash (Detour), after all, using stash is my New Years resolution, and combined it with some Creative Embellishment chipboard to make it look new again!

 
I fussy cut the quote and arrow from the papers:
 
I added a coat of Gesso to the Airplane chipboard and then used a variety of mists to add some color:

 

I added a 5" d Globe under part of my photo. I colored the globe with a coat of Gesso and then added mists on top. I love how it came out! I added a few layers of paper and a fussy cut tag under my photo. I also fussy cut a few suitcases and added them to the top of my photo:

 

This was such a fun (and sad, I miss her so much!) layout to create. I love the end results!
 Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!