Friday, March 15, 2019

Vintage Layout

Hey friends!
I am sharing a vintage layout I created for Off The Rails using the moodboard this month.
I used a photo of my Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, an aunt and a great uncle from many years ago along with some stash:


These My Mind's Eye papers were perfect for a vintage layout. I added some flowers from my stash as well:


I fussy cut these words from the patterned papers and used them as embellishments:


I added some wood tokens and chipboard buttons from My Mind's Eye along with some Recollection butterflies. I added some MME twine to 2 of the buttons. I used some foam alphas for my title:


Here's the moodboard:
Vintage


I was inspired by the colors and the vintage feel.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!