Thursday, March 14, 2019

You're My Adventure

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I posted for a stash challenge at Creative Inspiration. I dug deep in my stash and found this Indie Chic collection from My Mind's Eye:


I rarely use patterned paper for a background so I thought to use my stash, I would use a sheet. I added lots of layers under my photo including papers, a tag and die cuts:


I have a few strings of these premade banners from this collection and decided to add a few strands of this one to use it up:


I have lots of chipboard and embellies from this collection and decided to add as much as I could without going overboard:


Which collection do you have a lot of that is in your stash? Dig it out and use some of it up!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!