Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Almost Spring Break!

It's my day up on the My Scraps & More blog today and I just wanted to share my layout here too.
It's not quite spring break here yet, but will be in a few weeks! I am getting excited for the kids to be off of school and no schedule to follow! We usually head to a waterpark or do something fun for a few days, this year we have my nieces wedding out of town, so I am looking forward to that. Do you have any spring break plans?

I used a photo of Greg and the kids from last years spring break trip to the Mall of Amera for my layout titled "Spring Break". I used the Echo Park Scoot collection. I love the colors in this one! I added some banners, stitching and paint spatters to my page:

 
Hope you have a great rest of the week and thanks for taking time out of your day to visit me:)
 

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!