Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's Saturday!

And the day before Easter!
I have a project up on the Just Imagine blog today- a little Easter bag for my God Daughter. It is so cute and easy to make! I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #921:


Here is my bag:



And some close-ups:




The top flap open:

I have seen these around on the web, but decided to "wing" it when I made mine.

I started with a piece of 6x12" cardstock, punched (with no insert) one of the 6" edges of it, with the punched edge out on the MS Score board, I scored at 4 1/4", 4 3/4", 5 1/4" and 9 1/2".

Place cardstock right side up and fold at 4 3/4".

Turn over and fold at 4 1/4", 5 1/4" and 9 1/2".

I used the circle cutter and cut a 2" circle in my cardstock on the front panel, a half inch from the bottom so my bag and treats show.

Now you have the base of your bag. Add patterned paper, embellies and a snack sized or sandwich sized Ziploc baggie filled with treats.

I then punched 2 holes with my Crop-A-Dile (yes, I finally used it!) and threaded ribbon through them and tied a bow.


Wallah! All done and ready to make someone's day!

Hope you enjoy your Easter!






4 comments :

  1. that is sooo dang cute!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your work is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good grief ~ this is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for breaking out your Crop-a-Dial! :) I love this Easter bag-so sweet and creative!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!