Friday, March 15, 2013

My Sketch World Blog Hop





Welcome to My Sketch World Blog Hop!

Sketches, sketches oh I love sketches. Well let me tell you how excited I am to show off Lucy's March card sketch today.




Hello!
My name is Lisa Moen and my husband, Greg and I live in Wisconsin with our two children, Sierra, 15 and Austin, 13. We have a very rambunctious yellow lab named Bender. These 4 are the subjects of most of my layouts. I have been scrapping for over 15 years and absolutely love the creativity of it. When I am not scrapping, you can find me camping, 4-wheeling or gardening in the summer.

I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful, creative team again!


Here is Lucy's wonderful card sketch:

 

For my card I used the new My Mind's Eye Collectable Collection, a Wilton doily, some Doodlebug Twine and a SRM Sticker for my sentiment. I also added some stitching and an elegant border:



Here’s the skinny on how it works. Stop by each designers blog to see what fantabulous creations they’ve made using My Sketch World March 15th sketch and get to know them. Be sure to leave a comment at each stop along the way. We  are going to draw at random from all the comments left on all the blogs (this includes this MSW blog posting), and the lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to an ONLINE STORE OF YOUR CHOICE!

All comments must be made by midnight PST on March 17th. Tune into this blog on March 19th to see if you are one of the lucky winners.

So without further adieu here’s the line up:

My Sketch World Blog
Scarlett Salamone (Inspiration Blog Designer)
Debbie Lacy
Karen Zabuska
Lisa Moen: YOU ARE HERE
Majo Wybranietz
Jan Tatomir
My Sketch World Blog

I am giving away this RAK:



All you have to do is leave me a comment and be a follower of my blog, EASY PEASY!

Thanks for being here and now its time to head to Majo's Blog to check out her beautiful creation!

Have fun!
 

21 comments :

  1. Love your card Lisa! The colors are beautiful and make me think of summer! I love the twine and your cool arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wow, Lisa, love your take on the sketch! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have use many of my favorite things, Lisa- SRM, MME and a doily! This card is just lovely and I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the chevron strips and the doily1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa! Just lovin all the elements here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Thanks so much for the RAK.

    I've also shared this hop on my website - http://emily.kincke.com/contests

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card, LOVE the MME, the doily, the stitching, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa
    Love you card and that line of paper is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous layers.. great design options and love the SRM sticker.
    You rocked this sketch Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a new follower. You rocked this card! Love the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE MME paper and this card is fabulous at showing it off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my heavens, I looove your card Lisa!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! I love the colors of the papers, they remind me of spring (though it's still snowing outside :-()
    What a lovely idea to give away a RAK!

    Hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adore this card Lisa!!!The mix of patterns, the doily, and twine are spectacular!! Thinking of you ALWAYS sweet friend and love you so much! xo Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card!!! The doily is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool card Lisa. Love the stitching on it. I am a follower of course!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!