Saturday, October 12, 2013

These Are The Days!

It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog and I wanted to share my layout of Austin and Greg taking a break at the Mall of America on Spring Break, 2012:


 
I used the Butterfly Punch (#604) along with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #917 with no insert. I also used a My Scraps & More Sketch.
Here are a few close ups: 


 
I used the negative piece of the punched butterfly and just cut the paper in a rectangle. Love how it pops off the page!
 
Here are the punches I used:
 


 
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

3 comments :

  1. love your page and how you used those stamps!!! I think I need those ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Lisa! Your stitching is wonderful as usual and love the punches you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout. These "are" the days, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!