Saturday, December 26, 2015

Joy

Hey there!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for a few challenges:
1. A cut file challenge at Paper Issues.
2. Use a Christmas tree on your project challenge at The Turtle Soup.

I used an older line of BoBunny along with some embellies from my stash and came up with this page of my God daughter and myself:

 
I cut the "Joy" cut file out on my Cameo. Then I used  red and gold Gelatos and water to color it. Once it was dry, I embossed it with a clear embossing  powder and then added some Heidi Swapp gold mist spatters.

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful Christmas page and great design. The Joy banner looks awesome. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful christmas page, love the JOY title!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!