Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Play

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the December Creative Embellishments challenge and the #4 Christmas Caroling challenge at My Scraps & More.
I used Fancy Pants Timbergrove collection along with a few cut files from Nicole Nowosad and an older photo of Austin:

 
The chipboard word "play" is from Creative Embellishments. I applied a coat of Gesso and then used a mist over that:



I also covered the Creative Embellishments chipboard snowflakes in Gesso and then added some glitter:
 
I colored the snowflake cut file and tree cut file with watercolors and also added some watercolor to my background. I added a sticker, button and some tangled thread:

 
The challenge over at Creative Embellishments was to use this photo for inspiration and to use snowflakes:
 
I was inspired by the colors and the trees.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

4 comments :

  1. ahhhhh LOVE the fun snowflake and all the misting and colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and so much fun! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cutfile you used, looks great with your photo! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!