Friday, April 8, 2016

A Winter Layout: Shoveling

Hey there!
I am sharing my full layout today using some of the Robin's Nest Winter collection.
There is a funny story behind this photo of my kids. My kids are at the age, where they don't like their photo taken. This is not good, since I am a scrapbooker.

We were out shoveling snow and I asked if I could take a few pics of them. My son- he is the worst when it comes to pictures, said he would let me take a few if I put my face in snow. This was after we had a snowball fight and I lost! LOL! Needless to say, I got a cold face and the photos I wanted!


 
Here are some close ups:

 

 
 

 
 

 

 
Sticking my face in the snow was worth every second after seeing this photo and the beautiful layout I created with it. Some day, I will be able to tell my grandkids that their dad was a bully! LOL!
 
I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. WOW! Very dramatic page. Love it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG stunning winter page using Robin's Nest products.. super page... BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!