Friday, April 29, 2016

Cuteness

Hey!
It's my day to share my take of the sketch over on the Sketches In Thyme  blog.
I used Pink Paislee C'est LaVie and Heidi Swapp embellies and came up with this page:


This is Sierra and a friend at Homecoming last year.
I added lots of layers and stitching:


I created a soft background using watercolor and added bits and pieces:


This "cuteness" sticker has been in my stash and I finally used it- I admit- I was hording it because I loved it so much!


A close up of the banner and I added black Heidi Swapp mist spatters:


Just a few more of the embellies:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments :

  1. LOVE the angle of the design and all the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout you've designed! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh I LOVE everything about this page, the colors, layers, the background!!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!