Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Road Trip

Happy hump day!
Hope you are having a fabulous week so far!
I had an appointment this morning, so I took the day off from work. With some free time, I decided to play along with Scrap Our Stash's sketch + 3 challenge. I used Pink Paislee Memorandum and came up with this page:


I used the sun cut file from Silhouette Studio  and stitched in place.


I fussy cut the clipboards and the camera. I added some of the washi tape and a journal card from Elle's Studio.


Here you can see my layers.


I finished it off with a few more embellies and some mist spatters.

Here is the sketch + 3 board:


I used: 
Journal card
Kraft
and lavender

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!


9 comments :

  1. Fun page! Love the pastel colors against the Kraft background! That cut file is cool and love all the clusters

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the stitched starburst coming from the center---neat unique design! I think I may have to pin this for future reference! Thanks for playing at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your mix of patterns and colors! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is outstanding! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page! Love all the layers and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. xWow, what a beautiful layout. Great mix of colors. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on he sketch challenge. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this and the fun bursts, stitching and background splats

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!