Friday, March 24, 2017

Card for ScraPerfect & Robin's Nest Cross Promo

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am here today to share a card I created for the cross promo of the Robin's Nest  and ScraPerfect:



I use to struggle with applying ribbon to a card. I have tried pretty much everything- glue, double sided tape, stitching. Almost all the time, it bunched, wasn't straight or something. I was pretty skeptic about trying the Best Glue Ever, but once I did, I won't go back to anything else!
It's easy to use:
Apply a small amount in a line where the center of your ribbon will go. I use my finger to spread it evenly. Once it dries to a clear finish, you can add the ribbon. What I love most about the glue is that it doesn't see through the ribbon!


Items used:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!