Monday, March 6, 2017

Hello!

Hey there!
It's the first Monday of the month, that means a new challenge is up over at Cards In Envy!
Here's the challenge for the next 2 weeks:
Simple cards only. Think one layer, stamped on card base etc. Perhaps a card you can make in 10 minutes or less?? Any Occasion.

This card does have a few layers and some stitching, but it took me under 10 minutes to make!
I used Pebbles From Me To You: 




We would love to have you join in on the challenges this month. There is a new challenge posted on the first and third Mondays of the month.

Stay scrappy my friends!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa! Such a great simple card! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DP and stitching, Lisa; and I love your focal point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, yet so effective with those colorful chevrons! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!