Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Learn

Hello again!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the September 1st challenge at CSI.
I used Pink Fresh on this page. I added washi tape to the corners and added some watercolors to my background:


I used lots of the embellies from a few of the Pink Fresh collections. I also added some enamel dots and triangles:


I added some stitching to give a little texture:


I fussy cut those cute houses from one of the papers and popped one up with foam tape:


Here is the case file:


Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!




6 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! I LOVE the layering and all the embellies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your page! All the details and the colors! /Gunilla R

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page, Lisa! Love all the elements on here and the addition of the stitching. Love the softness of the colors here with the pops of red and bold yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout. Love the watercolor background and the cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page I really love the way you did the bg!TFS at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really like this. There is restraint, yet there is so much detail. Cute little houses too. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!