Monday, January 1, 2018

Sketch Reveal

Hello and Happy 2018!
Hope you had a safe and wonderful new years eve!
Over at Creative Inspiration, we have the first design team reveal of the year!
I used Bella Blvd Sunshine & Happiness and Snapshots for this layout. I added watercolor and Heidi Swapp black mist to my background:


I used a Silhouette cut file for the "senior" part of my title and also for the leaf frame. I added mist to the word and watercolor to the frame along with some machine stitching. I used AC alphas ("flower") and Thickers ("building") for the rest of my title:


I fussy cut the clouds from patterned paper and popped a few up with foam. I added the "Backyard fun" sticker under my photo:


Here is Bev's wonderful sketch:


I don't use purple very often, but I am so glad I did on this layout. I love how it turned out!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!